Monday, January 12, 2009

so damm bz

It's been quite some time i didn't have the time to write. It was a busy month for me in the office. And as usual routine, a busy time at home as well..Work at Accounting, Finance& Administration line full with dateline..But,sometimes my team were out of track..what to do huh?..At my department (Directors Office), theres only me and 1 account clerk..sometimes I have to bring back my work at home besides my assignment.. Am i workaholic?...no...

what is in store for me in 2009? very hard to tell..one thing for sure is I have to sit for my semester exam in April 09 and also in Oct 2009 . The good news is ..I dont have to send my daughter to school daily...She is waiting the SPM result. But the bad news is I haven't started my revision yet....When i gonna start huh....pls pls...wake me up...

No comments:

Followers